Saturday, May 26, 2012

Well, I spent most of the day yesterday watching the 18 year old graduate from high school.  Doesn't seem that long ago she was just a baby ( I know, every parent says that at a graduation, but it's true).  

I'm feeling old.

Very old indeed.


Then I told the kids how much college was going to cost, and what GPA I expected them to maintain if the were going to get any money from Dad.


Then I told them how much money I expected them to contribute to their college costs.  I love being a Dad sometimes....


4 comments:

  1. You and Jen have done a wonderful job of parenting. Congrats from Anna and I.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lou, that means a lot coming from you and Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    Lovely family - congrats to the new graduate!

    ReplyDelete