Thursday, March 20, 2014

The kid in the big city

The boy is down in LA attending something called Young Arts, where he is basically taking classes in photography.

As part of the activities, the class he was in went over to the house of musician Dave Stewart, and my wife found this picture of him on Mr. Stewart's website.  See, if you don't talk to your mom, she will find you, anywhere, anytime....


He's the kid in the middle of the back row, just to the left of the guy with the hat ( who is in fact, Dave Stewart).

2 comments:

  1. He looks kinda smart I see all those girls there too no wondering he's smilimg.All your kids look like you and the old lady did a good job.Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife saw your comment and said, " Stevieray called me an old lady," with that "I want you to fight him" tone to her voice. ;-)

      Delete