Friday, July 29, 2016

Bikini clad Swedish police officer makes an arrest.

She was off duty and wearing a bikini but that didn't stop Swedish police officer Mikaela Kellner from catching a suspected thief.


Don't tick off a Swedish cop - or perhaps in her case, go ahead and do it.

A photo of Kellner pinning the suspect to the ground was trending on social media in Sweden this week.
"My first intervention while wearing a bikini during my 11 years as a police officer," she wrote on Instagram.
Kellner and three friends were sunbathing Wednesday in a Stockholm park when a homeless man selling newspapers approached, she told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.
After he left, one friend noticed her phone was missing. Kellner and a fellow police officer gave chase.
Kellner said she didn't hesitate to make the arrest while wearing a bikini.
"If I had been naked I would have intervened as well," she said.

2 comments:

  1. OK, I'll accept that challenge. What do I have to steal, her shower soap?

    Can I be arrested again and again? Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete